- Goldenseal, St. John’s wort, burdock root, Pau d’arco, ginger, and echinacea are efficient natural home remedies for Chicken Pox treatment.
- Cut 100 gram of carrots and 60 grams of fresh coriander into small pieces. Then, boil them in water for some time and throw the excess residue away and keep the soup. Taking this soup on a daily basis throughout the disease is a tried and tested home remedy for curing the disease.
- Herbal teas prepared from therapeutic herbs like chamomile, marigold, basil, or lemon balm by adding honey, cinnamon and lemon to them serve as natural home remedies for Chicken Pox. For best results, this tea should be slowly consumed many times in a day.
- Adding a handful of neem leaves in lukewarm water and using this as bath water is an effective natural remedy against the problem of itching caused by the red spots. In the same way, ginger can also be added to the bath water.
- Take a bowl of water and place it on a pan. Next, add green peas to it and let it boil. After boiling, strain the water. Smearing this green pea mixture it on the red spots is a simple yet effective home remdy in curing them.
- Prepare a decoction by taking two cups of boiling water and adding one teaspoon of coltsfoot leaves, two tablespoons of queen of the meadow and two teaspoons of marigold flowers in it. Boil the mixture, strain it after about twenty minutes and finally let it cool. Taking one cup of this tea on a daily basis is one of the most highly beneficial home remedies for Chicken Pox.
- Applying honey on the red spots is a highly recommended natural home remedy in the treatment of the blisters developed during the course of the disease.
Diet for Chicken Pox