Home How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Naturally
Stretch marks are one of those unsightly blemishes that women dread the most. They are cosmetically unpleasing and generally develops due to the sudden changes in your skin. Weight gain, weight loss, puberty and pregnancy are some of the conditions that cause stretch marks. These marks generally appear where the most amount of fats are stored like the thighs, abdomen, buttocks and upper arms. There are a number of gels and treatments that are available. These treatments promise removal of stretch marks. But as such, there is no permanent solution for removing stretch marks though you can reduce their appearance to a certain extent.
Laser therapy is, however, one way of getting rid of stretch marks but it might cost you dearly. Though surgical treatments are very effective but they are quite expensive and you might need to visit the dermatologist quite often. So the best way out is to opt for natural treatments that are cost effective, affordable, painless and best of all it can be done at the comfort of your own home. Following are some of the natural ways through which stretch marks can be diminished ultimately leading them to fade away:
1) Vitamin E is a good revitalizer for the skin. It can effectively help in reducing its appearance. Regularly massage the area with vitamin E rich cream and include vitamin E, Vitamin A and Vitamin C rich food.
2) Aloe Vera is another multipurpose herb that is very useful for the treatment of a number of skin problems. It can be used for diminishing stretch marks as well. Use it by making a gel mixing it with vitamins or olive oil and apply it regularly on the area.
3) Cocoa butter is another helpful home remedy for stretch marks as it can penetrate deep into skin and repair the damaged skin cells.
4) It is very important to keep yourself hydrated as it is the best way to keep your skin healthy. Besides making the skin look healthy, it will also avoid your skin from tearing.
5) Proper exercises and use of topical creams, lotions etc. to prevent dryness and itchiness is beneficial. Make sure your skin is properly moisturized.
Simple Health Tips and Tricks for Healthy Life.Learn how to use everyday items and ingredients to solve your common Health and Beauty Problems.Stay Healthy and stay Beautiful!!
- Popular Post