It is a tall grass with a mild citrus taste (also used to prepare lemongrass soup) that grows all year round.
- Removal of toxic waste from the kidneys, liver, bladder & pancreas along with detoxifying your entire digestive tract may be facilitated through consumption of lemongrass tea.
- A daily intake of lemongrass tea may help prevent skin conditions such as acne.
- Lemongrass paste is often used as a substitute in place of fresh grass and it also has benefits like relieving nausea or menstrual cramps.
- With a refreshing aroma, lemongrass oil is used as a carminative, deodorant, nervine & tonic.
- The tea preparation is effective and can act as a diuretic for those with decreased urination & to maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Lemongrass paste is gaining popularity in culinary dishes as it acts as a good substitute in absence of fresh of powdered form of the plant.
- With astringent properties lemongrass oil facilitates contraction of skin, blood vessels, hair, gums & muscles which leads to prevention of teeth loosening falling of hair.
- One of the significant benefits from oil of lemongrass is its use for achieving relief from panic attacks, anxiety & depression.
- For improving digestive health in case of constipation, lemongrass soup can come to your rescue.